Hmmmmmm this is a bit of a fake post. I was all set to post this on Christmas Day, the day before we flew out to Melbourne, to say about how excited we were to be so close to leaving, having one last relaxed day at home before we travelled. I even took this photo to show just how relaxed both cats were (look carefully and you can see them both, or at least you can see where they both are …)
Sadly, however, I was too relaxed myself to get round to posting this on Christmas Day itself, and then come Boxing Day we were running round in circles getting everything ready to leave, so I didn't find time to post it then either. Worse still, when we arrived in our accommodation we found that it had no internet access so I couldn't even post it then. So, by the time this finally gets posted we'll be all settled in and have found our way around and sorted things out.
But I was really excited about the trip, on Christmas Day, really …